I suggest you ...

most ridiuculous site I have

Pardon me but your site is the most ridiuculous site I have ever used. It is not only confusing, it is difficult to navigate. Please hire a pro to re-organize the site, otherwise we "Active" people will be forced to use a crappy monopoly like ticketmaster to preregister for events.

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • James HendersonJames Henderson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Site is impossible to use, and gives little or no information. I was told 6 times that there were no softball tournaments in Kentucky. However, last week, there were over three pages of tournaments listed, and their dates have not been reached. Please put it back as it was, and don't fix it when it is not needed.

• MinaMina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please!!!!! Even finding the log-in button is difficult. While you update the site, also put in a CANCEL MEMBERSHIP link!!!!!!!!! I hate getting charged hidden fees by active.com and have clear way of stopping this. Waiting 40 minutes on the phone to speak to somebody and then getting hung up on is not making anybody a fan of active.com. Customer service is bad enough -- at least improve your site.

• jaloiaAdminjaloia (Admin, Active) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mike,
        We've experienced a serious outage at our data center that severely impacted the availability of Active.com today. Our IT and development teams have resolved the problem and are working a permanent preventative fix.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please give us another shot.

Jason

• Mike FoleyMike Foley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've spent the entire day trying to register for a race on the West Coast and I get nothing but error messages.
        There is no other way to register for the race which is 4 days away.
        Also, I can't contact customer support as that link doesn't work.

Active is completely worthless. Why anyone would use it is beyond me.

Feedback and Knowledge Base