I suggest you ...

Please fix your activity/race search function

Whenever I search for running activities around baton rouge within a certiain date, I am given races around the country. This is very frusturating because I have to weed through every other race in other areas that your website has record of. Also, it automatically sends me to the "more" tab where I just want the specific activities that I requested. This seems like and easy fix for any web designer.

33 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • benpaobenpao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The real features of the two edible cakes remain secret, and we will only know it on the wedding day! They will definitely be loved by everyone who will dig their forks into and expect that after the occasion, plus size formal dresses these cakes will be the next flavors of the month! Couldn't wait to have a bite! The gorgeous Anne ?prom dress stores Hathaway has graced the big screen in many exciting movies but now she is set to star in a production all of her very own – her wedding day – she has decided to embark upon a fitness regime that will ensure that she looks super-stunning as she vanessa wigs glides down the proverbial aisle on design your own prom dress the big day.Whilst a firm date for the wedding has not yet been announced, there are rumours that the big event will be in the spring of 2012, which leaves Anne just a few months to get into shape – not that she needs it, as the superstar actress already looks great. However, like every bride to be, Anne wants to look and feel as beautiful and confident as possible on the special day and hopes that her so called 'wedding dress diet' will get her there.

Of course, nobody knows what sort of dress Anne will choose yet and it is?rumored?that the wedding will be quite a low key affair rather than the type that is plastered across every glossy mother of the bride suits magazine on the shelves. However, this doesn't mean that Anne won't pick a fabulous wedding gown– and after her fitness and health regime she will probably be able to go for pretty much any dress that she wants and still look lady gaga wig fabulous!So, what is Anne doing as part of her Wedding Dress Diet purple bridesmaid dresses regime? Well, she is certainly putting herself through her paces. She is said to have become vegetarian over the summer and has embarked upon intensive weight training. Anne religiously works out five days a week for two hours a day and has already shed the pounds as a result of her determination.Lucky in love this time around. Twenty nine year old Anne may have struck gold when it comes to her acting talents, having starred in some huge blockbuster movies such as rocky horror picture show costumes The Princess Diaries and The Devil Wears Prada, but 2011 prom dresses this luck has now always been evident in her love life.

• benpaobenpao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Measuring 6 inches in diameter, it has the couple's caricature on a hand-made heart with Union Jack as the background. The luxurious soap has a 24-carat gold etching on wedding gowns its edge. The commemorative medal is also a hot item to hold and keep as royal wedding mementos. It plus size wedding dresses is carved with the busts of the couple and on its reverse is the date of their wedding with plus size party dresses their initials,? C & W. It is sculptured by one of Britain's best designers, Andrew Cummins. It has no monetary value but who knows, years from now it could rightfully earn its own value for its historical significance? Hoard them now while supply lasts!This simple pair of gloves is noteworthy, the must-have keepsake for the royal wedding. It is knitted with lovely "KATE" on the left hand completed with the ring and "WILLS" on the right. This is one of royal mementos you'll be gladder to have next sundresses homecoming dress winter to do a royal wave in the crowds.This shining pearl necklace would make every girl's fantasy come true. The pendant is made with lacquered broad bean decorated with the picture of the couple that won't melt.

The broad bean is a symbol of the queen in the UK.Other traditional commemorative items like cups, plates and coins are likely to be amongst the old favorites but these are ones that you can keep forever. Kate and William have decided not to receive wedding gifts and?request well-wishers to donate to charities, instead. But there are still lots of gifts sending their best wishes to the couple from people around the world. If you are invited or just as a spectator, is there something that you would want to give them?A month ago, green bridesmaid dresses a girl named ZhuXiaoju who has studied and worked in England planned to send a ceramic tea set to will and Kate. prom dresses So the?Chinese girl wrote a letter to the royal and received their thankful reply. Then she chose a? traditional but distinctive Chinese angular shaped tea pots on which she carved the "Kate" and "William. The tea pot and the cup are adorned with? plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum. Highlighting the tea set is the name—"DianXi" which red wedding dresses means? lovers always know each other's mind and wishes Will and Kate eternal happiness.

• jgrahamthomasAdminjgrahamthomas (Admin, Active) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are definitely a few use cases on search.active.com that are less than ideal (including the one you outline here). We're busily working on a new active.com search engine that should solve this and a few other issues. You can read about it at http://community.active.com/blogs/productdev/2009/01/09/search-beta-looking-good. Would you be interested in being an Alpha tester?

Feedback and Knowledge Base