I suggest you ...

stop the magazine subscriptions! I have had to call and cancel charges.

Stop signing up for magazines! I have had to cancel the charge at a huge hassle!

37 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Erin MillerErin Miller commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is the biggest scam! I had no idea why I was getting magazines. Apparently when you click on something and this website has your credit card information then they charge you. Trying to cancel is even a harder problem. I am disgusted by active.com and hope that another company with good values and ethics comes and takes them out of business. I am deleting my credit card information from this website because it can't be trusted.

• AnnoyedAnnoyed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What a scam, called yesterday to cancel the charges for magazines apparently that were issued to me as a result of signing up for a marathon, and then today I get more charges. Called again, she kept telling me to call back that my magazines were free for another two months. No, I called yesterday to cancel I am not calling back cancel every scam magazine you are charging me for right now. This company is a load of scammers, trying to back talk you into keeping them even when you cancel. Never using Active again, and will inform everyone I know not to as well.

• robert robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

people and sports ill. made a deal with me/ like 49 percent off. ive been getting them for two months/ then got billed for 117.00/so beware

• MinaMina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the hidden fees, period. This is ridiculous. Just this morning I called Active.com and had to wait 40+ minutes to finally speak to someone, who turned out to be extremely rude and unhelpful -- and then she hung up on me. STOP harassing people who use Active.com. STOP using our cards without permission -- STOP giving out private information to 3rd parties, who on your Terms of Use are not always innocent. And finally, DON'T make it so difficult to get these problems sorted out. Honestly -- hanging up on people who call customer service?? I am baffled by the rudeness. I've already called up local event directors and told them to not use Active.com next year for event registering. I cannot stand the fact that everything is in fine print -- and that with so much red tape, it is extremely difficult to undo the damage.

Feedback and Knowledge Base