Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unsubscribe me please disappointed with web site I cant Unsubscribe other web sites dont have this problem

If you really want revenge, forward all of your junk email to their contact email address too. That will keep them ACTIVE.

I had the same problem. There is a very easy solution. Just log back into your account, go to your profile and change your email address to any email address but your own. I just made up a fake one and I never get any more emails. Mission accomplished. You may want revenge, so just use their contact email address so they get their own updates. Maybe then they will get the point.

Unsubscibe - fix your link. I shouldn't have to post my user name to do it. Have some respect for people's privacy.

It's so difficult to unsubscribe. This website sucks. Had to use it for a 5k and has an automatically selected $60 or $70 charge for membership.I'm having a really hard time unsubscribing to annoying emails.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Seriously!!! This is a pile of phishing spam! The only possible way your unsubscribe system etc could be so badly knackered is if you delibratly did it! Take me off your mailing lists now! And don't tell me I'm not on the list as I'm still receiving several spammy mailed a day from you shites.

Feedback and Knowledge Base