I suggest you ...

Stop pushing us to buy...

magazine subscriptions, active.com memberships with the ever annoying "congratulations you've won $5.00 off" nonsense only after you become a member and the eye strain we all suffer because you can barely see the teeny weeny "no thanks" way at the bottom of the page. My blood pressure shoots up reading all the fine print on this site, making sure Im not buying anything but my initail race registration. Please stop, please...

153 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    anonymousanonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    planned  ·  jaloiaAdminjaloia (Admin, Active) responded  · 

Thank you for you feedback, Mina. We have forwarded you comments and record of your experience attempting to obtain customer support to our appropriate department leads.

On March 10 we experienced some service outages, which overloaded our support lines. This explains the wait, but certainly not the lack of support.

Please reply if you have not yet resolved this issue through our Customer Support channels.

Additionally, we are in the process of evaluating how to provide clear channels to modify and/or opt-out of any Active Network program.

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MinaMina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just a followup: Don't ignore us just because you're anonymous and it's easy to hang up on the phone. Your company obviously has problems. Cut out the bullshit and get things done.
        1) Get better customer service representatives.
        2) Put up options ONLINE to cancel ridiculous subscriptions and membership options. It is amazing how much I've learned just this morning.

There are enough people out there who have gotten screwed over, asking you to put up online links to cancel or unsubscribe, get refunds, etc. and you won't do it.
        Plus, why do any of us have to wait almost an hour to finally speak to somebody??? If you expect to stay in business, be better to your customers. Already you have lost many customers in Utah. It may be negligible but changes always start small.

• MinaMina commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop the hidden fees, period. This is ridiculous. Just this morning I called Active.com and had to wait 40+ minutes to finally speak to someone, who turned out to be extremely rude and unhelpful -- and then she hung up on me. STOP harassing people who use Active.com. STOP using our cards without permission -- STOP giving out private information to 3rd parties, who on your Terms of Use are not always innocent. And finally, DON'T make it so difficult to get these problems sorted out. Honestly -- hanging up on people who call customer service?? I am baffled by the rudeness. I've already called up local event directors and told them to not use Active.com next year for event registering. I cannot stand the fact that everything is in fine print -- and that with so much red tape, it is extremely difficult to undo the damage.

• sarah sklarsarah sklar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree...even the fees added to races are sneaky and high. Iwill do everything from now on to regisiter "local" if at all possible.

Feedback and Knowledge Base